Explore Burgundy with the French #Winophiles!
A Virtual Burgundy Tour
Have you ever dreamed of visiting the Burgundy region of France? Some of the world’s most highly regarded wines originate here, but there is so much more to the region than wine. Dijon, the capital of the region is also the mustard capital of the world! There is a beautiful national park, historic villages, and fine cuisine.
French Winophiles Love Burgundy!
Our French #Winophiles group is exploring France with a monthly virtual visit to a new wine region. You never know what we’ll dig up: food and wine ideas, travel experiences, anything goes! Here’s what our group has created for our January visit to Burgundy:
- Lyn from BinNotes shares “Meet The Formidable Mdm. Anne Parent of D. Parent’ from Pommard”
- Wendy from A Day in the Life on the Farm shares “Vol au Vent served with a 2014 Chablis”
- Christy from Confessions of a Culinary Diva shares “Classic Burgundy”
- Jill from l’Occasion shares “Risotto with Forest Mushrooms & Shallots, a Meatless Match for Aegerter Les Enfants Terribles”
- David from Cooking Chat shares “Pouilly-Fuissé with Goat Cheese Pasta and Chicken”
- Camilla from Culinary Adventures with Camilla shares “Cod Grenobloise + a Louis Jadot Chardonnay”
- Michelle from Rockin Red Blog shares “Burgundy: A Taste of Terroir”
- Martin from ENOFYLZ Wine Blog shares “A Taste of Burgundy”
- Jeff from Food Wine Click! shares “A Virtual Visit with Burgundy Friends”
Don’t forget to join the live Twitter Chat this Saturday (Jan. 16, 2016) at 10 am CST (1700 hours in Beaune, France!) Just search for the hashtag #winophiles. We love new participants, if you would like to join us, just let us know. Stay tuned for our February visit to Alsace. Au revoir!