Show Your Support for FoodWineClick! & It’s Free!
Millesima Wine Blog Awards 2017
- 2015 Awards (first year) – I was a finalist, didn’t win
- 2016 Awards – I was a finalist, didn’t win
- 2017 Awards – I’m a finalist. I need your help!
I won’t waste your time, here’s my ask:
I’m a finalist in a wine blogging competition. There are only three finalists in my group, so every vote counts and you could send me on a week long trip to Bordeaux in France! It’s easy, as you can only vote once, and the contest closes on Friday, Feb. 27. Here’s what you do:
- Go to the Millesima USA Contest page on Facebook – Click -> HERE
- “Like” the Millesima USA page to get to the voting page
- Click on the Wine Reporter Category
- Vote for FoodWineClick! “Can You Taste Dirt? Soils And Sancerre“ By clicking the vote button under my entry.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Note that you need to click on “Submit” at the bottom of the page after you vote.
- THANK YOU!
- If I win, attend the party in Minnesota after I return!