#WinePW Celebrates October with #MerlotMe
October is MerlotMe Month for Wine Pairing Weekend
The food has been prepared and eaten, the wines have been enjoyed, now it’s time to chat! Our October Wine Pairing Weekend meet-up will be a collaboration between our blogging group and the #MerlotMe participating wineries. Thanks to the generosity of the wineries, the wines for our posts have been provided, and we’ve had great fun finding/creating great food pairings.
Our posts will go live on Saturday, October 10th and we’ll be on Twitter that morning at 11am EDT, so here’s your chance, grab a bottle of Merlot and join us!
Here’s how you can participate:
- Pick up a bottle of your favorite Merlot. Or pick up a bottle of a new one. Or both, it’s a celebration!
- Check out our blog posts below. All will be live by early Saturday morning. We love visitors and comments!
- Join our Twitter chat at #WinePW Saturday October 10th at 11am EDT/ 10 Central/ 9 Mountain/ 8am Pacific. We’re hoping to have plenty of participation from the wineries and Rick Bakas. Tweet us your favorite Merlot!
- Go visit the #MerlotMe website for tons more information, recipes, and events during October
See what our bloggers have cooked up!
- Martin at Enofylz with An Exploration Of Merlot’s Food Pairing Versatility With Ethnic Fare
- Lori at Dracaena Wines with #MerlotMe and #WinePW– A Perfect Pair[ing]
- Camilla at Culinary Adventures with Camilla with Fungi, Fun Guy, & Two Napa Valley Merlots
- Christy at Confessions of a Culinary Diva with Return to the Magic of Merlot
- Cindy at Grape Experiences with #MerlotMe with Duckhorn and J.Lohr paired with Duck Breasts Provençale
- Erin at Platings and Pairings with Gnocchi with Frizzled Prosciutto and Blue Cheese
- Sarah at Curious Cuisiniere with Beef Osso Buco and an Exploration of Merlot Wine
- Jennifer at VinoTravels with Merlot pairings with Polenta and Sausage
- David at Cooking Chat #MerlotMe Wine & Roasted Rosemary Pork Chops
- Jade at Tasting Pour with Lamb and Acorn Squash Autumn Skillet
- Michelle at Rockin Red Blog with Celebrating #MerlotMe with #WinePW
- Wendy at A Day in the Life on the Farm with A Triple Food and Merlot Tasting
- Jeff at foodwineclick with #MerlotMe Confession with Duckhorn and Pork Chops
Note: the wines for our posts this month were provided by the #MerlotMe wineries, all recipes and opinions are our own.