Zinfandel Wine Dinner – Beforehand
We get together with a group of friends pretty regularly for a wine dinner. This Friday night, we are doing an All American Zinfandel theme. As it’s a Friday night, we’re keeping things as easy as possible. The menu includes BBQ ribs and chicken and the usual sides: baked potatoes, beans, cornbread, salad. The wine lineup is shown below:
- 7 Deadly Zins -big, jammy fun zin
- Bedrock Sonoma County Old Vine Zin – classic Sonoma
- Ridge Geyserville – a Zin dinner wouldn’t be complete without at least one Ridge Zinfandel. I chose Geyserville to bring in the field blend concept
- Turley Howell Mountain Rattlesnake Ridge – classic big, plush
- Unti Dry Creek Valley Zin – nice Dry Creek Valley
What do you think?
I’ll let you know how it goes after the dinner!